Tuesday 12 June 2012

Summer COLD and Korean lessons!

It has been circa. 30 degrees for the last month or more... and I have a cold! a proper winter cold runny nose, temperature, cough, sore throat and I am so so tired!

I need to sort myself out physically as I am seriously lacking energy, lately.  I have joined the gym but can't start until July! - I shall be using the free facilities along the Tancheon until then, once I shake this cold!

I have also started proper Korean lessons, through my church, on Sundays at 12pm!  I am so excited to finally get some proper korean lessons.  1st lesson was great. I have been told to start at level 3 Korean, as I Can read and write korean and speak (a bit)!  To be honest it was a bit hard for me but I am looking forward the challenge!  My Grammar is poor... I know the work I need to do!  The text book is simple and dialogue based....  I am looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment