Friday 14 June 2013

Having my eyeballs cut and lasered...

So today I will have laser eye surgery... at the moment I am just on my way to work, as normal. I will leave work 1hr early and go home for a quick shower... then at 5:30 they will do the operation.
I have been exited all week at the prospect of restored vision, but also aware that afterwards it is going to hurt... a lot.
But, since last night I have been feeling a bit nervous. When you think of the procedure; cutting the eye ball with a knife then doing some fancy shit with a laser it is quite horrifying. But I am thankful my procedure is not the one where they scrub the eyeball to wear down the cornea... that physically makes me sick, to think about!
They recovery time is expected to be a couple of days, which is good as I am back to work on monday and have an open class on tuesday!

The EYE...









Well hopefully next time I write this blog I can do it with out glassess and will be fully recovered from the surgery...


No comments:

Post a Comment