Thursday 13 March 2014

해피 화이트 데이!

Today is white day, I hate white day it is a commercial, bastardisation of the calendar and not only do I have to figure out something to buy my wife - who doesn't like chocolate or sweets - but this year I have the added burden of getting something for the girls in the office... and as white day is exactly 1 month after valentines day (Girls buy chocolate for boys) I have to give gifts back an to make matters worse there are 14 females in my office (Yeah like thats a bad thing!) So a small box of chocaltes is about 4,000\ times that by 14 and... well its 56,000\ more than I want to spend!

So after several days pondering this problem I found the solution 1 pack containing 4 bars of chocolate 4,000\ x 4 = 16,000\ + (and this is why I love Korea) plastic presentation bags with gold ties (15) 1,000\ cute cat shaped post-it notes (loads) 1,000\ + 30 mins to write a message on the post-it notes stick them on the chocolate bars and put them in the bags and tie them up... and job done! - 18,000\ and 14 girls get a personal gift from me for white day... - You may think I am tight but the way I look at it - I just saved my self 48,000\

HAPPY DAYS!

The message I wrote on the notes was - 해피 화이트 데이 ~ 로버트 x - and I think they look really good..

Just need to get the wife something.. I am thinking a plant - I had a look online for a florist and 80,000 ~ 210,000\ for a bunch of flowers put me right off that idea - (Ok - I admit I am tight!)


No comments:

Post a Comment