Thursday 16 February 2012

The wait continues

Still waiting for the exchange!

It seems endless I really just want to get this done and a date for
completion, to be able to book my ticket and get there!

At this rate i am going to have to get a bus from the airport
straight to work!

Another thing i am looking forward to doing is to break this cycle of
falling asleep putting the kids to bed then waking during the night
unable to sleep! I used to wake at 5 i am now waking at midnight,
crazy!
I think this is why i am lacking energy!

I have got so much to do but the only time i feel awake enough to do
it is between 3 and 5 am!

The buyers solicitor is off sick dashing all hopes of exchange this
week! Fingers crossed for early next week!

Even with an extra day this year... Time is really running out!

--
Sent from my mobile device

*Regards*
*
*
*
*
*Rob Oakley*

1 comment:

  1. House sale has fallen through! the buyers have pulled out due to the road situation even though they have known about it for over a month!

    PLAN B IS NOW IN PLACE!

    ReplyDelete