Monday 23 May 2011

A Life for sale and how much can you squeeze into 3 cubic metres

I am selling my life on ebay... well not quite to the extreme that Ian Usher did (Alife4sale.com) (I have an ESL lesson plan on this somewhere I will link it soon) but we have started to sell things on ebay and this has made me feel quite sad, however the income from pieces of furniture and baby things (Stair gates, playdens, cots, car seats and book cases are some of the things we have sold this week) will be very useful in financing the move.

We are, for financial and practical reasons (how big will our place in Seoul be) trying to condense our belongings into 3 cubic metres!!!  How much space is this?  Is it possible?  I will reserve judgement until I have either succeeded or failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment