Sunday 18 December 2011

F-2/F-6/£7K AND BRINGING SOMETHING!

The first requirement for a Korean F-2, now called an F-6, is
obviously that your partner is a Korean national or an F-5 visa
holder. (THIS is the equivalent of indefinite leave to remain
/citizenship for non Koreans)

The 2nd is that you have £7k in your account for 3 months.

I don't! But there seems to be a way around it if i can prove the
house is in my name and what the outstanding mortgage is! Although
what proof they need is unclear. In fact they don't even seem to know,
and suggested that.

1. I just bring SOMETHING in for them to see.(?) This means a trip to
London battling oxford street during the Christmas season which may
turn out to be pointless

...

2. OR WAIT until the house is <b> SOLD <b> and the money is in my
account before applying!

The visa application takes 5 days to process, everyone keeps telling
me that "because you are British" that it will be no problem getting a
visa, i hope this is true!
But once i get the money and the house is sold then i need to
>>>>GO!!! OR TO BE PRECISE I HAVE TO GO!!!

I think that this is the thing I am most concerned about, GETTING IT
TO FIT INTO PLACE- the timing of it all!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment