Saturday 24 December 2011

Opportunities!

Just had a sniff of a job at a university in Suwon, Seoul! It would be
a 30 minute bus ride from Bundang, where we want to live. It would be
a fantastic opportunity that could lead to many opportunities in the
future!

I have sent off my resume, copies of my qualifications and a self
introduction by way of an essay! I am now keeping my fingers crossed
that i will hear back about an interview soon!

I am going to send my details to EPIK as well even though they appear
to have closed recruitment for spring 2012. I know someone who applied
in march and got a job in April so it may still be possible, trouble
is i need to find something near where we want to live and EPIK state
that you get what you are given, after orientation and no questions! I
will still apply to some hagwons but i am trying to avoid going
through an agency to ensure i get the best package and conditions!

fingers crossed i hope to be able to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment