Thursday 1 December 2011

WhAt'S nExT?

Even though it has only been 2 years since I went through the process of selling a property...  I am a bit confused as to what is happening!! 


So I put it on the market... F  i  n  a  l  l  y  someone came to view it and liked it as much as I do.
they made an offer
I REJECTED IT
They increased
I REJECTED
They increased
I ACCEPTED
...
THEN
...


Er....  Hello Hello!


This is where we have stopped - i know its only been a couple of days but shouldn't there be a letter, or a form... or something.... I rang the agency.. which incidentally is the same agency we bought the house from 
2 years ago and the Same GUY... ADAM...  I joked to him he must  be pleased at getting .. Y E T another bite of the cherry!!!!


Everything seems to be in order so we are just waiting...  I need some time... anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment