Thursday 1 November 2012

Why I hate Waygook.org

I know I am not alone in this but this site is depressing, racist and most of the stuff on it with the exception of a couple of power point games is a bit rubbish.

This irritated me today.....  Where do you self centred people think you are living, adapt or move on despite the big US influence in Korea... this is not America!

A bit further down the page



I am also constantly irritated by the old women who push you on the subway, but this is their country. They are probably constantly irritated by us.

This is just typical of the mindless crap posted on Waygook.org.  And they recommend this site at GEPIK orientation...

I wish someone would create a similar site without all the bullshit...  Oh, you have - thanks Shane!  - ESLHERO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment