Thursday 18 July 2013

Gyeonggi-Do Education Office apps

I have several apps on my school computer that are mandatory as directed by the Gyeonggi-Do Office of Education.  

App 1 Shows me and presumably helps me to use less power and there for save CO2.  It is a nice looking app and I am not sure - but I think it puts the password lock on my PC and  puts the screen to sleep, quicker than the original settings - But I may this is in my imagination and desire that the app actually does something so that it is not just increasing the processor activity and therefore, using more power....




App 2 forces me to print with a saving of 12% or has saved me 12% costs of printing- This was 5 % when it was first installed so maybe my understanding of this app is wrong...

App 3 Is a Privacy and security app that is supposed to protect sensitive information coming from my computer and leaking to the outside world...



No comments:

Post a Comment