Saturday 13 July 2013

Next week and Posts on Seoul Ambition

Next week is a very important week for me - I am blogging about it, but won't publish the posts until afterwards.. maybe a few weeks afterwards....

Thanks for checking in...

There will, of course continue to be posts about "Amazing things!" every Friday (now in it's 4th Week) and the usual sporadic rambling.

2 posts I have not finished writing yet are one on One year Birthday's in Korea, and one on my son's Birthday - which happened yesterday... So I am writing more, albeit... still slowly

Also this week I know that some people have visited my blog.
I leaked the URL out on facebook after I realised I post stuff on facebook that would make good posts here.

I have been poking this blog every now and then for 2 years My first post was on Friday 20th May 2011 and I have managed a total of 137 posts (that is 5 a month AVG.) but I want to write it as a record for my family (at least)...



No comments:

Post a Comment