Wednesday 10 July 2013

Racist slogans and English words on t-shirts.

Sorry if this offends any Irish people, I do not condone racism in any form...

A 6th grade girl, in one of my classes, had a T-shirt on today which said on the back>>>>>>


This takes nonsensical English words on T-shirts in Korea, to another level>>>

A racist T-shirt that the wearer has no idea what it means...

I would love to know how that ended up being on sale in Korea... Usually these t-shirts are mass produced in China and shipped around the world and usually feature words such as Acid Jazz, Happy banana or something misspelt - or as previously posted - "I want to make love to you in New York" -  equally inappropriate for an 11 year old girl...

It is undoubtedly just a copy and, like the wearer, the producers probably also have no idea what it means!

Do people still tell jokes about the Irish?  When I grew up I heard a lot... I guess now people pick on other races...


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete