Tuesday 6 March 2012

Bank card and spelling my name!

I don't quite understand but in order to get meals at school i need to
have a bank account with a certain bank. so today, with the help of ji
gong and her friend i got my first Korean bank account!
The good thing about Korean banks is that you they create your bank
card at the counter, the bad thing is that this is open to error... it
took 3 attempts to get my card right! i was ... Rovert silliam Oakle
... Robert William Oakey
before finally becoming Robert William Oakley.
.../ anyway so i now have a Korean bank card. obviously as a foreigner
there are restrictions such as no overdraft and my debit card is a
"check" card so i have to put money on it each month or whenever which
is fine! i also went to another bank and my credit card is on it's
way!
WELCOME TO KOREA!

No comments:

Post a Comment