Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cute faces / White day / Steve jobs from Microsoft!

Today i taught the principle, yesterday I was told 9:00am but apparently I was meant to be there at 8:35 - she didn't seem to mind, the 40 mins went quickly as she showed me photo's of all her holidays... rather than the english lesson I had prepared...


Today is `White day`...  a kind of  korean valentines day so on the way home I purchased to specially packaged sweets for the occasion, one for nuna and one for ji gong! I was a little unsure of the correct protocol of white day but she seemed pleased!

Today I also taught 2 periods of 3rd grade!! - Ha ha they were so cute!  but at that age they need songs... repetitive songs.. Hi Hi Hi I'm kevin, nice to meet you kevin bye bye bye kevin! etc etc....  They loved it,but really not my thing!  The kids however were very cute,  I got given some biscuits and a chupa chup lolly, not sure if that is for white day or just because they were pleased to see me! However they squealed with delight when I said Anyong!

I looked through some of the teaching materials we have at school and this one caught my eye...
A picture of Bill Gates with a windows logo, labelled as Steve Jobs!!  He will be turning in his grave!


No comments:

Post a Comment