Wednesday 4 September 2013

You know you are getting old when...

I have come to the conclusion that Korean people are a bit odd in regards to their relationsbip to work... we know they work the longest hours and are not the most productive, they stay late and come to work when they are sick just to show how dedicated they are...  but recently I have been told that I am very fast at my job... today I was told that "I have never seen any proof reader work that fast, I think you can take your time a bit" as I passed the speakers desk she was reading some korean gossip website... this is why I work faster....

But the funniest think today was being told "In my eyes you are the perfect father, what do you think about that... will you adopt me?"

I know what your thinking... ah sweet... but what makes this more funny is that we must be similar ages... I guess I am a few years older but no more that 5...
... to be honest I had no answer to her question... especially when she added "actually there are 2 of us"...

You know you are getting old when people look at you as a father figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment