Monday 2 January 2012

2012!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is now 2012!

Yesterday was 1st Jan and also my birthday! I am now 35! And this
really is going to be a year of big changes, challenges and
opportunities!

I keep having moments of blind panic!

I am moving miles away from my home! I don't have a job (yet)! I don't
have a place to live (yet)! I still have to care and provide for a
wife and 2 children!
I don't have any money (yet)! I don't have a good enough grasp of
Korean (yet)! And when you put it like that they all end with "yet"!

When deciding on a name for this blog i was going to call it moving to
a warzone. While this is technically true it doesn't relate to the
move so I quickly scrapped the idea! And at the moment the possibility
of war is probably greater than ever. But it has never really bothered
me! Am i right to be so blazé about it!

Well I am going to approach 2012 with an open mind and hopefully a lot
of energy... Because I think I will need it!!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment