Monday 16 January 2012

a car for the Gifted And Young!!

I am away on a course for the next two days - but have prepared a couple of short posts - to fulfil my desire to post everyday and to fill you in on what I have done over the last couple of days.  The course will be my last official outing with Audi and I will get to drive the R8 and RS5 Coupe.  However I 
will be travelling there in a bit less style and 'understated luxury' in a very effeminate Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge  in white with a beige interior, the build quality is shockingly bad, when you press a button on the dash the whole dashboard moves and the driver information dials odometer and speedometer are pretty much unreadable (if I remember I will post an image for your amusement)...  


It is definately a car for the Gifted And Young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment