Friday 20 January 2012

Interviews!

Just a quick update as it's very late! I have been on a business trip
for 2 days but i scheduled a post for each day I was away!

I have now had 2 agency interviews and tonight i had my first
interview with a school! The school is an elementary school in
bundang! The interviewer was the co-teacher and she seemed impressed
and she seemed to like me! I think it went well! I hope to hear from
her soon but this weekend is harvest festival. So a few days public
holiday in Korea she said she will call me anyway so fingers crossed
until then!

The house sale seems to be going ok! They have asked for some more
documentation which we were able to send them straight away! So more
fingers crossed here!

I will try to post a more detailed update soon!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment