Thursday 12 January 2012

Selling our things

We have started to sell our things on ebay, prompted by a weekend offer of free insertion fees.  I don't feel any emotion about selling the stuff at all - I thought I would!

We currently have 93 Items listed for sale. and have so far generated over £500 for our moving fund.  13 items are going to sell  and we have 23 items with bids,  Over £170 to come in the next few days - not bad!
I am still really worried about the sale of the house, I don't know how Ji Gong seems to be able to carry on and sell stuff and  not be at all worried that the sale may fall through. i am concerned.  If it does fall through then there is no way that we can go and we could be stuck here for another year or have to drastically drop the price which would really impact on what we can afford when we get to Seoul.  to be honest I try not to think about it, if i do think about it I feel sick!!!

But I admire Ji Gong, I know she has her heart set on going and if all goes well I will be so pleased that the extra fridge freezer, sofa, wardrobes, beds, desks, chairs, cots, all garden furniture,pushchairs and carseats have all been sold, if it doesn't, then we will be sat on the floor until we do.

Ok! Time for positive thinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment