Thursday 5 January 2012

LaSt ChAnCe EPIK and a little more expense


Last night I applied for a job with EPIK through a couple of Agencies approved by EPIK and I have already received a couple of responses from two Agents.  So, although I appear to have missed the official deadline for applications via the EPIK website - I still may have a chance.  As a bonus I have requested the areas that I want to work in; Bun-Dang, Suji Jok Jeon Dong or Suji.

I Just added this to my application email to the agency, expecting to be told that you don't get a choice where to work with EPIK.  One of the agents has sent be details of a couple of jobs in Bun-Dang and Suji Jok Jeon Dong.  One is an elementary school and one is a middle school.  I think this would be ok for me, so I am quite interested.

I also found out that I need to get my degree certificate signed and stamped by a notary before having the Apostille put on it.  This means another appointment with the local public notary at a cost of £50 and then I need to send it to the FCO to have the Apostille attached this will cost £30.

It seems I may need a sealed transcript of my results, this will cost £10.  A little extra cost - see below, but not too bad.  I need to decide on a budget for the move. It would be nice to see the spend against a buget stack on the chart. But the reality is that I don't have a budget, every extra cost is just a bit more pain on the finances, but I don't really have a choice, therefore no predefined budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment