Friday 13 January 2012

Annoying Consultants and PC PLOD!

I am so annoyed today!

The first cause of my annoyance is the realisation that wherever you go  you will encounter some really awkward people that you really need help from, but who you find so totally obnoxious and rude!!!

However, finally I think I have agreed a time for the Agency interview which will take place between 1am and 2am this Saturday morning!! Remember to smile!!!

The thing that really annoyed me was being told that time... "does not wait for me"  




The second thing that has annoyed me today is that the Police disclosure has been returned to me as the need proof of my connection to the postal address I entered on the application form.

Basically, as it takes an absolute AGE to get the details from the information officer at the police, I knew that we will probably have moved out before it comes back to me.  I was therefore so pleased that there was a space on the form to fill in the details if you wanted the info sending to an alternative address! great!  so I thought as I filled in the form! However the form does not say that you need to prove the link between myself and the postal address - I would think that this was an important part of the form.

So therefore I am very annoyed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment